Protective fence systems and machine safety systems
The modular design of the machine safety system from F.EE provides protection to personnel and machinery and thereby fulfils a wide range of customer wishes. From the small enclosure to large-scale plant protection, be it with grille or plastic crystal clear, we plan, produce and supply everything to you from a single source - and all this usually within about 20 working days – depending on the trade and scope of delivery. The F.EE protective fence systems in the ERP (45 mm grid) and DRP (40 mm grid) designs are economically attractive, quick and simple to assemble, flexible in use, and can be enlarged and reused at any time.
- Available designs: ERP (45 mm grid) and DRP (40 mm grid).
- Adaptation of the dimensions to the customer needs and system.
- Available door variants:
- Single and double leaf doors.
- Multi-folding doors.
- Sliding, lifting and swing doors.
- Vertical or horizontal design (for swing doors).
- Mechanical or automatic design (electrical and pneumatic).
- Available fillers (can also be combined):
- Corrugated grille, smooth grille (zinc-coated or painted).
- Plastic crystal clear.
- Safety glass (VSG and ESG).
- Sheet steel, aluminium chequer plate.
Production line for engine blocks including F.EE robot grippers, travel axes, conveyor technology, protective fence system and integration of CNC milling machines.