These tasks are waiting for you:
Are you looking for an exciting and energetic apprenticeship? Then you're in good hands as an industrial electrician (m/f/d) in our "Elektrotech Engineering" business unit! In our control cabinet production center, you will learn everything you need to know about working with electrical equipment and systems.
- Your main activity at F.EE includes, above all, the correct wiring of a wide variety of control cabinets, which are subsequently used, for example, by automobile manufacturers or hydroelectric power plants.
- After assembly, the switch cabinets must also be checked. To do this, you carry out so-called "VDE measurements" and create the corresponding test reports.
- On construction sites, you are also responsible for electrical installation and maintenance. Since safety is a top priority in such work, you will also learn a lot about protection types and classes during your training.
This is what you should bring with you:
- A high school diploma.
- Understanding of math and physics.
- Diligence and accuracy.
- Craftsmanship and technical interest.
- Enjoy working with wires, cables and various components.
The facts about vocational training:
- Duration: 2 years.
- Vocational school: In Schwandorf. Block teaching of one to two weeks each.
- Opportunities for further education: Electronics technician (m/f/d) - if particularly suitable. Technician or master craftsman (m/f/d).
Electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Specialising in automation technology
Precision mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction & machining
Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction
Technical product designer (m/f/d)
- Specialising in facilities
IT specialist (m/f/d)
- Specializing system integration and application development