These tasks are waiting for you:
As a technical product designer (m/f/d), you literally merge virtuality and reality. Before a machine, a system or a workpiece can be built, a CAD model (CAD = Computer Aided Design) is created, which contains all the necessary information for production.
- In your day-to-day work, you mainly work at a desk and use CAD programs to design models and technical documents for the production of state-of-the-art machines, components or automation lines. Calculations of areas, volumes, angles, speeds and forces as well as the basics of control, measurement and regulation technology play an important role here.
- You will also create parts lists and maintenance instructions or evaluate and improve production processes.
- During your training, you will also work in all production areas and gain a lot of practical experience.
This is what you should bring with you:
- A good to very good middle school diploma or an intermediate education diploma ("M-Zug", intermediate school certification).
- Good to very good math and physics grades.
- Good spatial awareness, mathematical understanding and technical interest.
- Team spirit and communication skills.
The facts about training:
- Duration: 3.5 years.
- Vocational school: In Weiden. In the 1st and 2nd year of apprenticeship: Weekly, alternating between one and two days. | From the 3rd year of apprenticeship: Once a week.
- Opportunities for further education: Mechanical engineering technician (m/f/d). | Bachelor or Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (m/f/d).
Electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Specialising in automation technology
Industrial electrician (m/f/d)
- Field of study: industrial engineering
Precision mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction & machining
Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction
IT specialist (m/f/d)
- Specializing system integration and application development