These tasks are waiting for you:
In almost every company, goods, raw materials and supplies are stored, managed and prepared for shipping. Keeping track of everything requires real organizational talent. Warehouse logistics specialists (m/f/d) know the warehouse like the back of their hand and know exactly where to find which product.
- During your training, you will learn how to use all the transport and handling equipment you need for your work in our central warehouses.
- When a delivery arrives, you will check the goods, record them in the IT system and then store them. Your tasks also include packing and shipping goods, creating loading lists and loading goods.
- So if you are looking for a "strong as an ox" job and like to lend a hand, this is the right apprenticeship for you.
This is what you should bring with you:
- A high school diploma.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- A good physical constitution.
- Discipline and a sense of responsibility.
- Organizational skills and a sense of order and diligence.
The facts about vocational training:
- Duration: 3 years.
- Vocational school: In Sulzbach-Rosenberg. Block teaching of two or three weeks each (dormitory available if needed).
- Opportunities for further training: Master craftsman for warehouse logistics (m/f/d). | Bachelor's degree [B. Eng.] in Logistics - Transportation & Logistics (m/f/d).
Electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Specialising in automation and system technology
Industrial electrician (m/f/d)
- Field of study: industrial engineering
Precision mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction & machining
Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction
Technical product designer (m/f/d)
- Specialising in facilities
IT specialist (m/f/d)
- Specializing system integration and application development
Business people for digitization management (m/f/d)
- Central contact between the commercial and IT departments