CAD design engineer (m/f/d) – Automation/automobile manufacturing – Job ID 2110
The Automation Robotics division realizes complex automation solutions - from planning to final assembly. In addition to the global automotive and supplier industry, medium-sized companies from a wide range of industries are among the customers of this business segment.
Our tasks for you
- You are co-responsible for the success of our design projects within the automation robotics division of the company.
- Our approx. 70-strong team produces 3D-CAD designs for a wide range of components – predominantly with the software applications CATIA V5, Siemens NX and Autodesk Inventor.
- We are particularly at home in the field of industrial automation for automobile construction, in the areas of paintwork, body construction and final assembly.
- Our customers are predominantly renowned car manufacturers.
- Successfully completed technical course in mechanical engineering, automation technology or mechatronics.
- Initial relevant experience in the CAD design of automation technology, system and custom machinery construction are advantageous.
- As a state-certified technician with relevant professional experience, you too can apply for this role.
- Practised in the use of CAD software – such as CATIA V5, Siemens NX or Autodesk Inventor – as well as the MS Office products.
Our working environment for you
You wish to enjoy success with your communication and team skills as part of an international team? Great. Then you will be able to quickly assume responsibility for your work as a member of our seasoned team after your initial induction period. If you take pleasure in approaching your work with solid creativity, autonomy and flexibility in order to formulate coherent and customer-oriented solutions, do not hesitate to get to know us.
The advantages are clear, because with F.EE you profit several times:
- From the benefits of a successful, proprietor-run Hidden Champion.
- From the F.EE benefits: Flexible working hours*, canteen, staff discounts, company pension plans, health measures. (*Job-related)
- From the industry certainty, future-orientation and international focus.
- From a charming region with high living standards, in close proximity to Regensburg.
The F.EE company group, which currently employs almost 1075 employees of which 100 are trainees, is one of Germany’s market leaders in production and automation technology. As a “Hidden Champion”, the company is committed to the world’s growth markets of the capital goods industry, the energy sector and the engineering and services segments, and offers highly successful customised solutions, as well as products and services that are individually tailored to the requirements of the customers. In addition to the locations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Leipzig, the company headquartered in Neunburg vorm Wald also maintains international branch offices in Spain, England, Mexico, China, Croatia, Turkey and the USA.