Employee for technical documentation / technical editor – Job ID 1017
Control and automation technology, electrical engineering, software
In the electrical engineering division, we design, produce and program innovative control and power engineering systems for automation and robotic systems for car manufacturers, as well as renowned companies in other sectors. We are offering you an exciting role in this future-orientated environment - as reinforcement for our team.
Our tasks for you
- Standardisation and regular updating of product descriptions.
- Recording and consolidation of required data and contents in cooperation with the respective specialist divisions.
- Preparation of the information and ensuring conformity with regards to the respective customer needs.
- Cooperation on the definition of guidelines and regulations.
- Quality assurance and administration of documentation.
- Maintenance of the documentation systems and production of contents for the plant documentation.
- Organising and checking translation services.
- Successful completion of vocational training, if possible complemented by a line manager or technician qualification (e.g. electrical engineering or automation technology) - or comparable.
- Initial vocational experience, ideally from a comparable working environment.
- Ideally, basic knowledge in relation to CE identification, risk assessment, as well as the machinery directive, etc.
- You possess a good technical understanding, you are confident in German and English, and you are well versed in using the MS Office package.
- Your clearly structured work ethic and your pronounced team skills are particularly important to us with this important interface role.
Our working environment for you
If you enjoy tackling new challenges - within the framework of varied and diverse orders and projects across the sphere of industrial automation - then do not delay in getting started with us.
The advantages are clear, because you profit threefold at F.EE:
- From the benefits of a successful, proprietor-run Hidden Champion.
- From the industry certainty, future-orientation and international focus.
- From a charming region with high living standards, in close proximity to Regensburg.
The F.EE company group, which currently employs almost 1.000 employees of which 100 are trainees, is one of Germany’s market leaders in production and automation technology. As a “Hidden Champion”, the company is committed to the world’s growth markets of the capital goods industry, the energy sector and the engineering and services segments, and offers highly successful customised solutions, as well as products and services that are individually tailored to the requirements of the customers. In addition to the locations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Leipzig, the company headquartered in Neunburg vorm Wald also maintains international branch offices in Spain, England, Mexico, China, Croatia, Turkey and the USA.