WEB-Developers (m/f/d) – Job-ID 3326
With our fe.screen software products, we offer diverse, innovative industrial software solutions for our customers in a wide range of industries and sectors. In order to be able to support our customers even better, we are currently expanding our front-end development teams.
Our tasks for you
Conception and (further) development of various web-based applications
- Design of modern web front-ends
- Implementation of innovative software solutions in different programming languages and environments
- Solution-oriented and independent work in software development
- Conception and implementation of customer requirements
- University degree in (applied) computer science (or comparable)
- Creativity for modern and innovative UI and UX design Experience in web development with modern, common frameworks and client/server architectures
- A good grasp and basic understanding of modern software architecture enjoy working independently and work carefully and conscientiously
- Practical English knowledge
Our working environment for you
In the F.EE group you will be professionally at home with the market leaders in the respective sectors. Together with our team of specialists, you will design and implement a wide range of front-end solutions in such a way that our customers have no wish unfulfilled. If you enjoy working independently and creatively at any time to implement coherent, individual solutions, in some cases directly at the customer's premises, then don't hesitate to get to know us!
The advantages are clear, because with F.EE you profit several times:
- From the benefits of a successful, proprietor-run Hidden Champion.
- From the F.EE benefits: Flexible working hours*, canteen, staff discounts, company pension plans, health measures. (*Job-related)
- From the industry certainty, future-orientation and international focus.
- From a charming region with high living standards, in close proximity to Regensburg.
The F.EE company group, which currently employs almost 1,100 employees of which 100 are trainees, is one of Germany’s market leaders in production and automation technology. As a “Hidden Champion”, the company is committed to the world’s growth markets of the capital goods industry, the energy sector and the engineering and services segments, and offers highly successful customised solutions, as well as products and services that are individually tailored to the requirements of the customers. In addition to the locations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Leipzig, the company headquartered in Neunburg vorm Wald also maintains international branch offices in Spain, England, Mexico, China, Croatia, Turkey and the USA.