Graduates as developers of 3D simulation software (m/f/d) – Job-ID 1218S
Our tasks for you
Your central task is the development and design of the simulation software fe.screen-sim - a 3D application for the verification of control programs. This enables a virtual commissioning of industrial plants.
You will also be responsible for creating visual and physical models of the plant components (conveyors, robots, etc.).
Interdepartmental cooperation with design and production focuses on the improvement and creation of new products.
You can expect exciting and varied tasks with always new challenges.
- Your basis is a completed degree in computer science or comparable qualifications.
- You have first experiences in programming with C# (or Java) as well as basic knowledge in C/C++.
- A feeling for mathematical descriptions of physical conditions is a prerequisite. Ideally You have already attended courses in analytical mathematics, numerical mathematics and physics.
- You have basic knowledge in computer graphics programming: DirectX11 or OpenGL/DirectX9, Shader effects (Shader model 2, 3, 4), basic knowledge in creating 3D models in 3D Studio Max, Blender or similar programs.
Our working environment for you
In the F.EE group you are at home with the market leaders of the respective industries – mainly in the automotive industry. A process-oriented way of thinking helps you to capture and implement complex visualization concepts. Together with the team of specialists for visualization systems you will be able to design and implement various solutions for our customers. If you enjoy working independently and creatively at any time to implement individual solutions at the customer's site, don't hesitate to get to know us!
The advantages are clear, because you profit threefold at F.EE:
- From the benefits of a successful, proprietor-run Hidden Champion.
- From the industry certainty, future-orientation and international focus.
- From a charming region with high living standards, in close proximity to Regensburg.
The F.EE company group, which currently employs almost 1.000 employees of which 100 are trainees, is one of Germany’s market leaders in production and automation technology. As a “Hidden Champion”, the company is committed to the world’s growth markets of the capital goods industry, the energy sector and the engineering and services segments, and offers highly successful customised solutions, as well as products and services that are individually tailored to the requirements of the customers. In addition to the locations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Leipzig, the company headquartered in Neunburg vorm Wald also maintains international branch offices in Spain, England, Mexico, China, Croatia, Turkey and the USA.