Robot technology is a core field of our engineering specialists from the electrical engineering division! We work together with the market leaders in industrial robotics and program robots for a wide range of applications and requirements. In doing so we stand for uncompromising quality and timely implementation with our projects, in both online and offline areas.
- Offline planning, simulation, optimisation and programming with ABB RobotStudio, Process Simulate, ROBCAD and Yaskawa MotoVRC.
- Cell simulation with component handling, point assignment, cycle time and feasibility investigations, robot calibration.
- Commissioning and teaching the robots, creation and optimisation of application parameters and tool allocation, documentation.
- Cycle time, process and quality optimisation.
- Know-how for robots and controls from the following manufacturers:
Our range in detail
From part order to project
We accept individual orders or realise your complete project.
Teach-in programming of all conventional industrial robots.
Project development, planning, simulation, optimisation and programming with ABB RobotStudio, Process Simulate, ROBCAD and Yaskawa MotoVRC.
Studies and investigations
Cycle time and feasibility studies, cell simulation incl. component handling, point assignment etc. as well as robot calibration.
Commissioning, tests and safety checks
Commissioning and teaching the robots, creation and optimisation of the application parameters and documentation.
Optimisation of the cycle time, the processes and the production quality.