Robot technology is a core field of our engineering specialists from the electrical engineering division! We work together with the market leaders in industrial robotics and program robots for a wide range of applications and requirements. In doing so we stand for uncompromising quality and timely implementation with our projects, in both online and offline areas.
- Offline planning, simulation, optimisation and programming with ABB RobotStudio, Process Simulate, ROBCAD and Yaskawa MotoVRC.
- Cell simulation with component handling, point assignment, cycle time and feasibility investigations, robot calibration.
- Commissioning and teaching the robots, creation and optimisation of application parameters and tool allocation, documentation.
- Cycle time, process and quality optimisation.
- Know-how for robots and controls from the following manufacturers:
Our offer in detail:
From part order to project
We take on individual orders or realize your entire project.
Online robot programming
Teach-in robot programming for all common industrial robots.
Offline robot programming
Designing, planning, simulating, optimizing and programming with ABB RobotStudio, DELMIA V5 Robotics, Process Simulate, ROBCAD and Yaskawa MotoVRC.
Studies and investigations
Cycle time and accessibility studies, cell simulation incl. component handling, point assignment etc. as well as robot calibration.
Commissioning, tests and safety checks
Robot commissioning: Commissioning and teaching of the robots, creation and optimization of the application parameters as well as documentation.
Optimization of cycle time, processes and production quality.