The exceptional has almost become the norm: The F.EE company group from Neunburg vorm Wald succeeds for the fifth time in succession in winning the award from the municipal trades association for northern Upper Palatinate for the best training organisation for electronics technicians for automation technology. In addition to successful further training and course completions, this week 25 trainees from the various training professions were honoured at a ceremony for their performances in the proficiency examinations. For F.EE this was a great occasion on which to further expand the successful concept with training and dual studies - in the new training year the programme will be further expanded.
“The wonderful tradition of outstanding training grades at F.EE will be continued and we are delighted by this!”, said personnel director Udo Starck in his speech to the graduates of the initial and follow-up training programmes. It was possible to recognise a total of 30 employees for their performances - 25 for their successful training, two for successfully completing their study courses and three for their further education - together with their trainers and the company management. Special awards went to the technical product designer Carina Wanninger and the business economist Kathrin Seigner for their very good final grades.
Since the beginning of 1988, over 300 young people have successfully completed their training or studies with F.EE according to Starck. “Every successful training programme is always preceded by a lasting choice of vocation. In order that everyone can choose the right vocation for themselves, we are including new vocations in our programme in the new training year.”
In the future we also wish to directly take on and employ successful trainees and college graduates. With this, F.EE remains a pioneer in the region and beyond it, and we are always offering new paths for young people. In September 2017, for the first time dual courses will be starting in industrial engineering, and for industrial mechanics and electronic technicians for energy and building services engineering.
Training and dual studies graduates:
- Technical product designer specialising in machinery and plant construction: Ilona Forster, Josef Hutzler, Roland Kerschner, Kilian Lutter, Carina Wanninger
- Precision mechanic specialising in machine construction: Thomas Baier, Eduard Bauer, Thomas Blab, Daniel Böhm, Marcel Gläß, Michael Graf, Manuel Käsbauer, Daniel Moritz, Maximilian Schlehuber
- Electronics technician specialising in automation technology: Sophia Dirnberger, Sabrina Saller, Thomas Schießl, Fabian Steininger, Andreas Woeckel, Michelle Baier, Thomas Forster, Nicolas Thiele, Alexander Fischer, Nico Pregler
- IT specialist specialising in application development: Korbinian Schmidt
- Dual studies in automation technology: Manuel Brolich
- Dual studies as IT specialist: Jeremy Probst
Further education graduates:
- State certified technician: Michael Gschrei
- Certified business economist IHK: Kathrin Seigner
- Precision mechanic line manager: Patrick Jobst