Production data management
With fe.screen-mes (Manufacturing Execution Software) as a tool for production data management, it is possible to specifically and systematically improve the production system availability . Fault indications, plant statuses and quality parameters are monitored, compressed and forwarded on according to requirements, e.g. to maintenance and production management.
The tool for your processes
Industrial automation thrives on tailor-made software tools. As a link between the ERP level – including interface e.g. with SAP or FactWork – and the control level, fe.screen-mes with SQL server constitutes a central data pool as a basis for all areas of a company. This results in modern production data management, an increase in transparency, plant availability and efficiency (potential savings of 25 - 35 %) and the analysis of weak points.
- Production data management, which creates the transparency and preconditions for the targeted improvement of efficiency, profitability and productivity.
- Fault indication system and fault log book with diverse evaluation and display options (current faults, top ten statistics, free time scaling, etc.).
- Production: Unit quantities, system availability, cycle times, quality parameters (target-performance-comparison, etc.).
- Component tracing (tracking and tracing).
- Maintenance and availability analysis (planning of maintenance measures, fault frequency, etc.).
The fe.screen-mes modules include condition monitoring, MDE / OEE, energy management, track & tracing, control concept, MIS, ODA and maintenance, as well as alarm & reporting.
You can find initial information and interesting facts on the modules in our product brochure.
- fe.screen-mes acts as a link between the ERP system and control level.
- Weak point analysis.
- More efficient production.
- Potential savings of 25 to 35 percent.
- Return on investment: 6 - 14 months depending on scope of operation.
Download (German language)
You will find further information in our product brochure.
fe.screen-mes brochure (German language)