Process visualisation and production monitoring
fe.screen-view can be universally used as an application for process visualisation in industrial automation, because it has been developed entirely on an industry-neutral basis. The user interface can also be individually designed with a modular layout, and thereby aligned with the requirements of companies and their processes.
- Supports a wide range of industrial communication standards (OPC, PROFIBUS, MPI, SIMATIC S7, ISO 8073, Modbus-TCP, etc.).
- Production monitoring through seamless trend recording and presentation.
- Traceability of user actions with integrated audit.
- Diverse notification routes in case of a fault: SMS, phone call, e-mail, fax.
- Intuitive operation, also via multi-touch.
- Optimum adaptation possible via system’s own programming language fe.script.
- Automation interface for rapid project creation.
Scope of applications
- Machine and system construction.
- Automobile and supplying industry.
- Small and medium-sized businesses in a wide range of sectors.
- Energy suppliers, municipalities, power plant operators.
- Supports all conventional Windows operating systems.
- User and rights administration.
- User friendly and simple administration.
- Modular concept, tried and tested in practice.
- Database-supported formulation and history management.
Download (German language)
You will find further information in our product brochure.
fe.screen-view brochure (German language)