Process visualisation and production monitoring
fe.screen-view can be universally used as an application for process visualisation in industrial automation, because it has been developed entirely on an industry-neutral basis. The user interface can also be individually designed with a modular layout, and thereby aligned with the requirements of companies and their processes.
- Supports a wide range of industrial communication standards (OPC, PROFIBUS, MPI, SIMATIC S7, ISO 8073, Modbus-TCP, etc.).
- Production monitoring through seamless trend recording and presentation.
- Traceability of user actions with integrated audit.
- Diverse notification routes in case of a fault: SMS, phone call, e-mail, fax.
- Intuitive operation, also via multi-touch.
- Optimum adaptation possible via system’s own programming language fe.script.
- Automation interface for rapid project creation.
Scope of applications
- Machine and system construction.
- Automobile and supplying industry.
- Small and medium-sized businesses in a wide range of sectors.
- Energy suppliers, municipalities, power plant operators.
- Supports all conventional Windows operating systems.
- User and rights administration.
- User friendly and simple administration.
- Modular concept, tried and tested in practice.
- Database-supported formulation and history management.
Download (German language)
You will find further information in our product brochure.
fe.screen-view brochure (German language)
With the fe.screen Software for Industry product line, the F.EE Industrial Informatics division has established software tools in the industry that enable the digitization of production processes as well as the simulation and virtual commissioning of plants and much more.