Vertical robot lifter
Application possibilities of industrial robots can reach a new level with the vertical robot lifter by F.EE, a patented mobile lifting system with robot. In combination with a optional turntable, the robot lifter can be rotated 360 degrees and enlarge your working area from 3 to 12 metres in diameter. The vertical robot lifter is currently available for all robot types comparable to the Kuka KR60 to Kuka 1000 / 1300. In terms of flexibility and possibilities when it comes to plant design, there are hardly any limits left. At the same time costs can be significantly reduced.
Cost reduction by
- Lower number of robots.
- Lower number of grippers / tools.
- Elimination of the previously costly and inflexible conveyor technology lifts with recording technology.
- Significant time saving potential.
- Load capacity: 60 to 1,300 kg.
- Lifting height: 0.5 to 40 meters.
- Travel speed: 0.5 to 3.0 m/s (depending on robot type).
- Acceleration: 0.5 to 3.0 m/s² (depending on robot type).
Due to the extension of the work area for the robot, the respective transfer positions are no longer necessarily to be arranged vertically above each other as before. If the cycle time allows, the robot can take on additional tasks, such as welding, labeling, assembly, gluing, redirecting parts or operation of clipboards.
You will find all important information in the PDF document (German language):
Product information for vertical robot lifter