Laser protection booths
The self-supporting F.EE laser protection booths are based on a modular system, which is able to assure simpler and faster construction as well as the implementation of special requirements and adaptations. The design features twin-walled steel profiles and guarantees a substantially higher safety factor than protective walls and booths made of aluminium.
- Passive laser protection booths, active laser protection equipment possible.
- For laser outputs from 0.5 to 16 kW.
- For all laser types up to class 4.
- Doors and gates: Depending on requirement with single or double doors, lifting, sliding and/or telescopic doors.
- Every form of penetration, e.g. for fresh/exhaust air, cable ducts or light guides.
- A range of sealing variants, e.g. for turntables, movement axes and diverse feed systems.
- Optionally with lighting, booth monitoring and rail systems for operation and/or maintenance purposes.
- Acceptance test for the booth by a laser specialist in accordance with the machinery directive.
- Certification of laser protective wall elements according to DIN EN 60825-4.
You will find all important information in the PDF document:
Custom machines, systems and jig construction