AUTOMATIC STACKING AND HANDLING COLUMN SYSTEMS
Automatic stacking and handling column systems in particular count among the diverse product categories of F.EE automation robotics. These are usually found in container systems for assembly transport and enable continuous, efficient and rapid stacking in the smallest of spaces through the automatic pop up of the next respective carrier unit. At the current time, over 300 different systems have been realised - always in accordance with the component and customer needs.
- Production and design in accordance with the respective customer needs.
- A wide range of designs depending on sizes, loads and materials.
Scope of applications
- Component transport and component buffer stations.
- Logistics container construction.
- LCA systems (Low Cost Automation) in body shell construction, in final assembly and in the press plant.
Part, pallet and container exchange systems