Control cabinet construction
F.EE has a 8,500 m² control cabinet construction. Approx. 4,000 linear metres of every type of control cabinet (single cabinets, cabinets in rows, control panels, command boxes and terminal boxes) are assembled, wired and tested here every year. In addition to project manufacturing, in which F.EE performs all engineering works, custom production is also possible. In this case, the customer takes care of the engineering and where applicable the provision of materials.
- Supplier consignment warehouse.
- High quality standard through test field and function simulation, if necessary including fieldbus test, device pre-parametrisation, etc.
- Fixed price or unit price.
- Delivery in accordance with specification including test certificates, parts lists, etc.
- Special enclosure or custom colours.
- Many years of industry knowledge pertaining to customer specifications and national regulations.
- Customer-side certification of our control cabinet construction is possible.
Scope of applications
The greatest strength of this control cabinet construction centre is the many years of know-how of the employees and the knowledge of the industry-specific requirements. Customers worldwide value the uncompromising quality standards of F.EE control cabinets, which satisfy the highest demands. They are essentially in use in the following areas:
- Cable assembly
- DGUV measurements