Control cabinet construction
F.EE has an 8,500 m² control cabinet production centre. Here, approx. 4,000 running metres of control cabinets of all kinds are assembled, wired and tested annually: Individual cabinets, series cabinets, control consoles, control boxes and terminal boxes from planning to design and in compliance with the standards and regulations for control cabinet manufacturing.
- Supplier consignment warehouse.
- High quality standard through test field and function simulation, if necessary including fieldbus test, device pre-parametrisation, etc.
- Fixed price or unit price.
- Delivery in accordance with specification including test certificates, parts lists, etc.
- Special enclosure or custom colours.
- Many years of industry knowledge pertaining to customer specifications and national regulations.
- Customer-side certification of our control cabinet construction is possible.
Scope of applications
The greatest strength of this control cabinet construction centre is the many years of know-how of the employees and the knowledge of the industry-specific requirements. Customers worldwide value the uncompromising quality standards of F.EE control cabinets, which satisfy the highest demands. They are essentially in use in the following areas:
- Cable assembly
- DGUV measurements