Computer scientist as software developer (m/f/d) – Job ID 3511
Our tasks for you
- Conception and development on various industrial software projects.
- Programming innovative software solutions in modern programming languages and environments.
- Recording and documenting process-technical procedures for the client and deriving the scope of tasks.
- Commissioning of the developed software solutions on site and via remote access.
- After-sales support.
- Completed university studies in computer science (or comparable) or training as an IT specialist in the field of application development.
- Experience in programming with .NET (C#) and SQL.
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio and MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of C++, WPF, Entity Framework and web technologies is an advantage.
- Proven, practical English.
Our working environment for you
In the F.EE group of companies, you are professionally at home with the market leaders in the respective industries - predominantly in the industrial automation environment. A process-oriented way of thinking will help you decisively in the acquisition and implementation of complex programming. Together with the team of specialists, you will design, programme and implement a wide variety of software solutions in such a way that no wish is left unfulfilled for our customers. If you enjoy working independently and creatively at all times to implement coherent, individual solutions at the customer's site, then don't hesitate to get to know us.
The advantages are clear, because with F.EE you profit several times:
- From the benefits of a successful, proprietor-run Hidden Champion.
- From the F.EE benefits: Flexible working hours*, canteen, staff discounts, company pension plans, health measures. (*Job-related)
- From the industry certainty, future-orientation and international focus.
- From a charming region with high living standards, in close proximity to Regensburg.
The F.EE company group, which currently employs almost 1,100 employees of which 100 are trainees, is one of Germany’s market leaders in production and automation technology. As a “Hidden Champion”, the company is committed to the world’s growth markets of the capital goods industry, the energy sector and the engineering and services segments, and offers highly successful customised solutions, as well as products and services that are individually tailored to the requirements of the customers. In addition to the locations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Leipzig, the company headquartered in Neunburg vorm Wald also maintains international branch offices in Spain, England, Mexico, China, Croatia, Turkey and the USA.