PLC software developer (m/f/d) – Job-ID 1222
For our branch in Mataró (Spain).
Our tasks for you
- Project development and software development for various PLC controls and visualization systems - such as Siemens, Phoenix Contact, Rockwell, Schneider, Mitsubishi, WinCC, Intouch, zenOn, fe.screen-view.
- Responsibility for the implementation of procedure and process engineering sequences for innovative automation solutions.
- Commissioning of previously mentioned industry controls for production equipment in use by customers at home and abroad.
- Training and after-sales support to the customer.
- Successfully completed specialist training in an electronics or electrical engineering vocation - with corresponding professional experience. (FP Grado Superior: automatización y Robótica Industrial)
- Ideally further education or qualification as an engineer in mechatronics or electrical engineering. Alternatively, as a PLC technician.
- Initial experience in programming control systems.
- Understanding of process and process engineering connections and procedures.
- Willingness to work at customer sites during commissioning phases, at home and abroad.
- Proven practicable knowledge of Spanish and English.
Our working environment for you
In the F.EE group you are professionally at home among the market leaders of the respective sectors - predominantly in the automotive industry environment. A procedure and process-oriented mindset helps you in the formulation and implementation of complex PLC programming. Together with the team, you will design and implement a wide range of systems, so that no wish remains unanswered in our customer’s process automation. If you take pleasure in approaching your work with creativity and autonomy, in order to realise coherent and customised solutions on location the customer’s site, do not hesitate to get to know us.
The advantages are clear, because with F.EE you profit several times:
- From the benefits of a successful, proprietor-run Hidden Champion.
- From the F.EE benefits: Christmas, additional and vacation pay (~ 13.7 salaries), staff discounts, voucher card (50 euros per month), company pension plan, 30 days vacation, flexible working hours (job related), subsidized lunch, health measures.
- From the industry certainty, future-orientation and international focus.
- From a charming region with high living standards, in close proximity to Regensburg.
The F.EE company group, which currently employs almost 1,100 employees of which 100 are trainees, is one of Germany’s market leaders in production and automation technology. As a “Hidden Champion”, the company is committed to the world’s growth markets of the capital goods industry, the energy sector and the engineering and services segments, and offers highly successful customised solutions, as well as products and services that are individually tailored to the requirements of the customers. In addition to the locations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Leipzig, the company headquartered in Neunburg vorm Wald also maintains international branch offices in Spain, England, Mexico, China, Croatia, Turkey and the USA.