Power electronics/electrical/mechatronics technician (m/f/d) for industrial assembly at car manufacturers – Job-ID 1413
Our tasks for you
In the company division for electrical engineering, you hold an important role in the assembly and commissioning of automation technology. You are responsible within the automobile factories for the complete and timely realisation of the electrical installation of industrial control systems. This includes e.g.:
Running lines and general system installation.
Fieldbus installation and configuration.
Hardware-related commissioning of control and production equipment.
Successfully completed electronic or mechatronics training - in industry or trade - and initial vocational experience.
Willingness to travel.
- Technical understanding of automation technology.
Our working environment for you
Following an induction phase supported by experienced colleagues in an ongoing project, you will subsequently quickly assume responsibility for your work. You will fit optimally into our team if you enjoy working independently at various locations worldwide.
The advantages are clear, because with F.EE you profit several times:
- From the benefits of a successful, proprietor-run Hidden Champion.
- From the F.EE benefits: Christmas, additional and vacation pay (~ 13.7 salaries), staff discounts, voucher card (50 euros per month), company pension plan, 30 days vacation, flexible working hours (job related), subsidized lunch, health measures.
- From the industry certainty, future-orientation and international focus.
- From a charming region with high living standards, in close proximity to Regensburg.
The F.EE company group, which currently employs almost 1,100 employees of which 100 are trainees, is one of Germany’s market leaders in production and automation technology. As a “Hidden Champion”, the company is committed to the world’s growth markets of the capital goods industry, the energy sector and the engineering and services segments, and offers highly successful customised solutions, as well as products and services that are individually tailored to the requirements of the customers. In addition to the locations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Leipzig, the company headquartered in Neunburg vorm Wald also maintains international branch offices in Spain, England, Mexico, China, Croatia, Turkey and the USA.