Technical Product Designer (m/f/d) / Design Draftsman (m/f/d) – Job ID 2112
Our tasks for you
- In particular, we design elements and systems of the device and special machinery construction, e.g. robotic systems and related equipment of various functions, rack changing systems, stacking column systems, automation accessories and much more.
- Your main task will be the preparation of production drawings as well as the data preparation for the production and for the measurement technology by using various software applications, e.g. CATIA V5 or Autodesk Inventor.
- A successfully completed vocational training as Technical Product Designer or Design Draftsman
- First practical experience in using CAD systems is an important prerequisite for fulfilling the tasks smoothly.
- Basic knowledge in English will help you in the professional environment of our internationally oriented clients.
Our working environment for you
At our headquarters in Neunburg vorm Wald (Upper Palatinate, south-east Germany) you will soon be able to take on responsibility independently in a well-established team – of course after a thorough training phase. If your enthusiasm, flexibility, resilience, and the reliability and quality of your performance are in harmony, then do not hesitate to get to know us.
The advantages are clear, because with F.EE you profit several times:
- From the benefits of a successful, proprietor-run Hidden Champion.
- From the F.EE benefits: Flexible working hours*, canteen, staff discounts, company pension plans, health measures. (*Job-related)
- From the industry certainty, future-orientation and international focus.
- From a charming region with high living standards, in close proximity to Regensburg.
The F.EE company group, which currently employs almost 1,100 employees of which 100 are trainees, is one of Germany’s market leaders in production and automation technology. As a “Hidden Champion”, the company is committed to the world’s growth markets of the capital goods industry, the energy sector and the engineering and services segments, and offers highly successful customised solutions, as well as products and services that are individually tailored to the requirements of the customers. In addition to the locations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Leipzig, the company headquartered in Neunburg vorm Wald also maintains international branch offices in Spain, England, Mexico, China, Croatia, Turkey and the USA.