Project leader hydro power plants (m/f/d) – Job ID 1313
F.EE designs, manufactures and programs, among other things, innovative switchgear and control systems for modern hydroelectric power plants of 5 kW up to 20 MW. Our customers are operators of hydropower plants in Germany and throughout Europe - some of them even above out. We are currently offering interested engineers the opportunity to work in this exciting, future-oriented field, to take the next logical step in their professional careers.
Our tasks for you
- Project management and implementation.
- Technical conception of tailor-made energy and automation technology including quotation calculation.
- Responsibility for the complete and timely realization of agreed project scopes.
- Coherent project management makes a decisive contribution to ensuring that the agreed services are completed on time and on budget. cost framework can be implemented.
- You occasionally attend construction site and customer meetings lasting several days.
- Completed specialized studies (e.g. mechatronics, electrical engineering, process engineering).
- First work experience in the field of project management and project control.
- Good technical understanding of automation technology and hydropower engineering* (*aspects of hydropower engineering you can still acquire specific skills during the familiarization phase with our support).
- Solution orientation and goal-oriented "hands-on mentality".
- Confident appearance and skilful communication.
- Willingness to make occasional site and customer appointments lasting several days.
- MS-Office-user skills.
Our working environment for you
After an accompanied trainee phase by an experienced project manager in an ongoing hydropower project, you will be assigned to first own tasks. If you enjoy working on projects based on your technical know-how in the right direction, then let us tackle this together. We look forward to the starting signal with you!
The advantages are clear, because with F.EE you profit several times:
- From the benefits of a successful, proprietor-run Hidden Champion.
- From the F.EE benefits: Flexible working hours*, canteen, staff discounts, company pension plans, health measures. (*Job-related)
- From the industry certainty, future-orientation and international focus.
- From a charming region with high living standards, in close proximity to Regensburg.
The F.EE company group, which currently employs almost 1,100 employees of which 100 are trainees, is one of Germany’s market leaders in production and automation technology. As a “Hidden Champion”, the company is committed to the world’s growth markets of the capital goods industry, the energy sector and the engineering and services segments, and offers highly successful customised solutions, as well as products and services that are individually tailored to the requirements of the customers. In addition to the locations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Leipzig, the company headquartered in Neunburg vorm Wald also maintains international branch offices in Spain, England, Mexico, China, Croatia, Turkey and the USA.