Control and automation technology
Irrespective of the size of the hydro power plant and the turbine type, F.EE utilises proven control technology to realise a high degree of efficiency. Through the use of reliable control and regulation technology, we guarantee a high degree of reliability. We satisfy fail-safe, remote maintenance and fault logging requirements with the help of PLC controls and user-friendly operating panels or PC visualisation systems.
- Switchgear and control systems for turbine outputs from 5 kW up to the double-digit MW range. We supply our compact system with up to 90 kW turbine output (switchgear and control technology including compensation and hydraulics).
- Depending on the application, hydraulic aggregates adapted to the control from a compact solution right through to redundant designs for large plants.
- The use of high quality standard components from industry (Siemens, ABB, etc.), long-term spare parts supply.
- Very high quality demands: The complete control technology (control cabinet, hardware and software) is subjected to intensive function testing prior to delivery in a test field on a simulator. This significantly reduces the commissioning times.
- Control concept insofar as possible with standardised and pre-assembled control lines for short assembly times.