These tasks are waiting for you:
As an IT specialist (m/f/d) specializing in "system integration"*, you will always have the right hardware components for various IT systems at hand! During your training, you will learn how to plan and develop telephone systems or PC systems and provide them with the right software. You will not only work within the F.EE group of companies, but also at the customer's site. As a real IT expert, the monitoring and maintenance of the systems is also part of your tasks. In case of IT malfunctions, you are always there as a "savior in case of need".
* All available apprenticeship places for the 2022 training year for IT specialists (m/f/d) specializing in "systems integration" have already been filled.
This is what you should bring with you:
- A good* to very good** intermediate educational qualification.
- Excellent logical-mathematical thinking**, good German and English skills.
- Reliability, ability to concentrate and openness.
- Enjoy working with PC, server and network technology.*.
- Interest in planning, developing and programming.
* Only for system integration specialization.
** Only for application development specialization.
The facts about vocational training:
- Duration: 3 years.
- Vocational school: In Wiesau. Block classes of two or three weeks each (dormitory available if needed).
- Opportunities for further education: Computer science technician [m/f/d]. | Bachelor of Science [B. Sc.] or Bachelor of Engineering [B. Eng.] Computer Science (m/f/d).
Electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Specialising in automation and system technology
Industrial electrician (m/f/d)
- Field of study: industrial engineering
Precision mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction & machining
Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction
Technical product designer (m/f/d)
- Specialising in facilities
Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
- Central warehouse area
Business people for digitization management (m/f/d)
- Central contact between the commercial and IT departments