These tasks are waiting for you:
Are you a communication talent and interested in developing state-of-the-art software solutions in close contact with customers? Then you've come to the right place for this vocational training, because digitalization management specialists (m/f/d) are always close to the customer.
- At the beginning of your apprenticeship, you will learn how to use the software products that our employees in the "Information Technology + Systems" business unit develop and sell. The focus here is on our ERP system "FactWork".
- You will then move into the world of enterprise software. There you will learn everything that is important for you in customer contact in order to be able to help at any time with customer requests and inquiries, but also with system malfunctions.
- With the versatile tasks you have as an important interface between the customers and all internal development teams, you can really take off in the IT world.
This is what you should bring with you:
- A very good intermediate school-leaving certificate or, alternatively, a technical college entrance qualification.
- An understanding way of dealing with people and an intuitive, logical approach to problem solving.
- Openness, reliability, ability to concentrate and good language skills in German and English.
- Interest in IT technology and software development.
The facts about vocational training:
- Duration: 3 years.
- Vocational school: In Wiesau. | Block instruction of two or three weeks each (dormitory available if needed).
- Opportunities for further training: IT customer service representative (m/f/d). Computer management specialist (m/f/d). | Business Administrator Information Processing (m/f/d). | Bachelor of Science [B. Sc.] IT Management or Business Information Systems (m/f/d).
Electronics technician (m/f/d)
- Specialising in automation and system technology
Industrial electrician (m/f/d)
- Field of study: industrial engineering
Precision mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction & machining
Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction
Technical product designer (m/f/d)
- Specialising in facilities
Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
- Central warehouse area
IT specialist (m/f/d)
- Specializing system integration and application development
Industrial clerks (m/f/d)
- Organizational talent with a soft spot for numbers