These tasks are waiting for you:
As a mechatronics technician (m/f/d), F.EE is the right place for you if you want to combine your enthusiasm for electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and computer science and become an expert in the commissioning of complex machines and systems.
- At the beginning of your apprenticeship, you will learn in the mechanical engineering area what is important for you in your future professional life when drilling, machining or assembling high-precision parts.
- Then you will learn everything you need to know about control cabinets and control technology in the "Electrotech Engineering" business unit. You will also be involved in an exciting apprentice project in which a complete system is installed and commissioned. In a team with the other apprentices, you will learn how to program robots and controls, how to commission the plant on the monitor in advance, and how to carry out tests and measurements.
- Depending on individual interests, specialization is possible from the last section of the apprenticeship.
What you should bring with you:
- A good secondary school diploma with a passing grade or an intermediate education diploma (Realschulabschluss or comparable).
Good grades in technical-oriented subjects such as math and physics.
Interest in modern automation technology.
Sense of responsibility, reliability and diligence.
Facts about vocational training:
- Duration: 3.5 years.
- Vocational school: In Amberg.
- Opportunities for further training: Technician or master craftsman (m/f/d). | Bachelor's or Master's degree [B. Eng.] in electrical engineering or mechatronics (m/f/d).
Industrial electrician (m/f/d)
- Field of study: industrial engineering
Precision mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction & machining
Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Specialising in machine construction
Technical product designer (m/f/d)
- Specialising in facilities
Warehouse logistics specialist (m/f/d)
- Central warehouse area
Industrial clerks (m/f/d)
- Organizational talent with a soft spot for numbers
IT specialist (m/f/d)
- Specializing system integration and application development
Business people for digitization management (m/f/d)
- Central contact between the commercial and IT departments